1. Where to submit a claim request with Green Shipping Protection:
Customers can access Seel Resolution Center to submit a claim request from
either the tracking page in store, or the policy confirmation email:
- Tracking Page
Find the protected order - Click on the section - Click “Report an issue”, and
customers will be redirected to Seel Resolution Center
- Policy confirmation email sent by Seel
The link toward Seel Resolution Center is embedded in the confirmation email.
Customers can also directly visit https://resolve.seel.com/17track to access the Resolution Center. In that case, they’ll need to manually fill in their email address and Green Shipping Protection policy ID (or order ID) to log in the Resolution Center before they can file a claim.
2. How to submit a claim request with Green Shipping Protection:
- Log in Seel Resolution Center
If customers access Seel Resolution Center from the tracking page in-store, or the confirmation email, the log in info will be automatically populated. If they visit https://resolve.seel.com/17track/ directly, they’ll need to manually fill in the info.
After logging in, choose the issue type:
Flow of submitting a claim for delay
To file a claim for damage, customers need to upload photos as proof of damage. They can read the help article via the link if they have questions about what to upload. They can also leave comments or notes if necessary.
- Flow of submitting a claim for loss:
Customers may upload the supporting docs based on what they have, and leave notes or comments if necessary.
3. Supporting docs required to qualify for a claim:
When the item(s) are damaged during transit, we need to evaluate the nature,
impact of damage. To file and qualify for a claim of damage, the following supporting documents are required:
- Clear photo(s) of the carrier packaging and product package (if applicable)
- Clear photo(s) of how the item(s) are damaged
- Here are some examples:
(carrier package damaged / product package damaged)
a.The payout amount for damage is determined by the evaluation results, up to 100% of the purchased value, depending on how the damage affects the usability of item(s).
b. Note that damage in packaging without affecting the item(s) inside, and clear
pre-shipment item defects (e.g., loose threads) are not covered.
c. The supporting documents you provide will directly affect our evaluation. Please
make sure to provide detailed evidence to facilitate your resolution process.
d. Supporting docs required for a claim of loss:
* If the shipment is marked by the carrier as "lost", or domestic shipments that
haven't shown a "delivery" scan 30 days after shipment (or international shipment
that hasn't shown "delivery" scan 60 days after shipment), you don’t need to provide any additional proof.
* If the shipment has shown a "delivery" scan, but was not received, we encourage you to look around in your neighborhood or mail hub first. If, however, you still can’t find your package, we might need one of the following as the supporting document to qualify for a claim of loss:
● Police report
● Security footage
● Carrier letter
● written documentation from an authority/leasing office detailing the incident
** For scenario b, if this is the first occurrence of such a situation with your package, Seel will provide compensation without requiring any supporting documents. However, if the same situation occurs again, supporting documents will be mandatory.
e. Supporting docs required for a claim of delay:
- No supporting docs are required for a claim of delay. Such cases will be automatically judged based on the tracking info of your package’s tracking number.
4. Payout options
- Seel supports payout in one of the following four options.
- PayPal: Supports multi-currency transfers. Funds arrive instantly once the claim is approved.
- Venmo: Supports USD transfers, funds arrive instantly once the claim is approved.
- Direct deposit：Supports USD transfers via US bank account ACH transfer, takes 1-3
- business days to arrive. This option is only available for transactions in USD.
- Tremendous: customers will receive their payout in the form of a virtual visa card.